1. Collapse Details
    X2 Premium HD June 27 Official release - Discussion
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Discuss this Topic here.

Please find the last software in attached file which is released today , And is exclusive to LegiFTA and in next two days we will publish it online in our official website.

What's New:

1- Fix the 64 Satellite Store position
    2- Improve AC3 Audio
    3- New and full Americas Satellites
    4- Add more extension in Media player
    5- Add 1080i 60Hz.

Will solve in next two weeks:
    1- Solve time problem
    2- Duplicate Channels in Blind Scan (Please we need SSU Backup file to be send after the search)
    3- Channel Edition we still work on it
    4- New function we will also add it in next software (We will have Beta version for it first).

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    For those who test the new file please post any issues or missing fixes so I can try and have them included in the next release..

Thank you in advance.

click click b00m

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    No mention of audio/video info?

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Costactc View Post
    No mention of audio/video info?
    No mention..we will have to wait for someone to load it and see..I did put that high on the list..if not, I will press for this in the next release.

click click b00m

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    As a suggestion I see Mrs Wang sent beta files to several persons including the doctor at satguys. The release or make public of beta files have happens before and we need to close the gap to keep control over it. The double or duplicate scanning channels and the constant complain about the time going back 1970 came out of there. I have never have duplicates on all my X2s unless there is a wrong setting on the lnb. They over there look any way to throw misfunctions bugs without proof just to make look bad the X2.

Also, we keep asking to include the Whats new release note inside the file as a txt file
    X2 Premium III HD, Openbox X5/ S10, Gsky V3/V6, iSmart m100

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Also guy's please take note.

Duplicate Channels in Blind Scan (Please we need SSU Backup file to be send after the search)

So if someone does experience dups please feel free to post the SSU here so I can forward to X2 so they can take a look at what the problem may be.

click click b00m

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by carlospr43 View Post
    As a suggestion I see Mrs Wang sent beta files to several persons including the doctor at satguys. The release or make public of beta files have happens before and we need to close the gap to keep control over it. The double or duplicate scanning channels and the constant complain about the time going back 1970 came out of there. I have never have duplicates on all my X2s unless there is a wrong setting on the lnb. They over there look any way to throw misfunctions bugs without proof just to make look bad the X2.

I agree Carlos, the problem may be setup or settings for some,, but x2 is willing to look to see if there is indeed an issue.

click click b00m

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by carlospr43 View Post

Also, we keep asking to include the Whats new release note inside the file as a txt file

Regarding the bold..this is easy for anyone to do,, But let them come to LegitFTA to read the release notes..

click click b00m

9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ViP3R View Post
    [/B]

Regarding the bold..this is easy for anyone to do,, But let them come to LegitFTA to read the release notes..
    There you go Carlos, Please download the updated file including release notes...

click click b00m

10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wrong g boton hitted again sorry i wish that boton is remove, is so embarras to hit by mistake and no way to undo
    X2 Premium III HD, Openbox X5/ S10, Gsky V3/V6, iSmart m100

Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast