Hybrid View

1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm presently using my x2 III on c band with a standalone positioner so I haven't tested my unit with a diseqc motor for a while. When blind scanning scroll down to the sat you want to scan and cursor right to set up your scan perameters, cursor left to the sat again and press the yellow button and only the sat you have selected will scan and only once. I have never attempted to delete all channels but I'll give it a shot and report back later.

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Costactc View Post
    I'm presently using my x2 III on c band with a standalone positioner so I haven't tested my unit with a diseqc motor for a while.
    You should not need to connect or to have an actuator on the dish to replicate the problem.
    Simply add some diseqc 1.2 positions as if you had a Vbox connected to the receiver and see if you get the same results as post#1.
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by el bandido View Post
    You should not need to connect or to have an actuator on the dish to replicate the problem.
    Simply add some diseqc 1.2 positions as if you had a Vbox connected to the receiver and see if you get the same results as post#1.
    I'll give it a shot tomorrow.