Quote Originally Posted by mountaineer View Post
East,

Nice review. i bought a vigica c60s. It is android and S2 as well. The android side works very well...dnla, netflix etc. The sat side needs work...and that is where my question comes from...on the A3 are those all custom apps dealing with the sat stuff...ie. sats, settings, channe list etc? ...I can find no way to get to my sat list. I tried filezilla and cant find a list anywhere. There is no backup app to save to usb or anything. If those apps on the screen are available anywhere please let me know. I like this box but it needs some work. This one cost about 77 shipped.
Please continue to update your review...looking forward to it.
From what I've seen so far, the sat side seems to be custom apps for America. It seems to have the capability to add/edit/delete sats and info from the menu, but I haven't had time to explore the options. The apps are loaded to each specific receiver, if you don't backup and intentionally do a factory reset or do so by accident, you have to send the receiver back for a reload.

That's a good price you paid for yours, especially if the Android portion works and produces good video.