I have spent some time using the C PLL lnb and find that it works about the same as the C2 PLL. More insulation has been added to the back of the heatsink in the C PLL lnb. How is an insulated heatsink supposed to do anything besides look impressive on the outside?
The circuit board appears to be identical in both lnbs.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

I find to date:
Inverto does not offer any PLL lnb
Invacom does not offer any PLL lnb
Dishnet does not use pll lnbs, even the new model is a dro.
Direct TV does not use pll lnbs

A commercial pll circuit board will not look anything like the circuit boards shown in this thread. The commercial pll lnb circuit board will have more parts on it.

I think the Titanium C2 PLL LNB is a good lnb overall, and wold last a long time under normal use, but I feel the price is a bit high. On the other hand, you have a Titanium customer support line which China does not offer.

Titanium may be ale to cut cost by offering the C2 PLL LNB in a plain box or by offering the lnb as a single piece in a plain box without any additional hardware. Many people will already have the scaler ring and other hardware, so nothing would be needed except the lnb. The C band dielectric is only needed for the East Coast in the U.S. If you want to compete directly with China, then do as China does. EB