Fired up the A3 to upgrade the firmware. Since I hadn't used it for quite a while, I had to get acclimated with the gui again. After editing some channels using the keyboard and RC, I was able to feel comfortable with the gui.

Updated to the NA 67 ROM and everything went smoothly with the upgrade and then surfed the menus to see some of the changes. I then checked out XBMC using the wifi connection and I was able to watch i24 News without a hitch.

Rescanned Galaxy 19 at 97°W and it found the new mux at 3940 H 30000 without a problem. It also found the CBS feed at 4080 V 29856, but the video was digitized with a vertical bar and the audio had a loud hum. I scanned this same transponder with the Duo2 and it locked in the transponder but did not display any video or audio.

Did a backup with the new firmware and then tried restoring it. During the boot up process it got stuck and displayed Android... starting all applications with the progress circle frozen. Shut the a/c off and then rebooted and got stuck again. Shut off again and rebooted and everything seems to be working normally.

When I have more time, I will try re-scanning some more sats and play more with XBMC and the Android section.