Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    limited success with that. scanned double everything it seemed and well over 400 found.
    however, with a manual tp entry (10750, 13850 lnb setting) it did find the channels on the H tp i manually entered.
    so it uses the numbers, it just doesn't know how to scan with them. (it seems)

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Having an option to do a detailed scan, or be able to adjust the "step" rate the X2 is using would be great. I'm using the latest Sept firmware, and generally works fine, but it still misses channels sometimes. Using a 1m dish on 87w mine can no longer see the Louisana PBS channels, skips over them for some reason-but it does find LPBS "Feeds" channel.
    Edit: I have learned the LPBS channels on 87w may be gone, at least temporarily, so That is not the X2's fault! Still , having the variable blind scan would be wonderful.
    Last edited by turbosat; 10-25-2013 at 01:25 PM.

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dr.zin View Post
    1. load euro firmware instead
    2. signal strength only measures the connection from receiver to lnb.You could be aimed at the ground and still get signal strength.It's the signal quality you want to adjust for.

i can not found euro firmware????!!
    please give me link adress.thanks

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tabriz View Post

i can not found euro firmware????!!
    please give me link adress.thanks
    Euro firmware can be found on their site, since most of us live in North America our site has that version. Unless shipped from the US, the x2 comes equipped with Euro fw.

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Have you tried Updating by Network?? Its easy to do
    X2 Premium III HD, Openbox X5/ S10, Gsky V3/V6, iSmart m100

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    With the power off button on the remote control.
    Turn off the device by pressing the power button device
    Much time bieng on !!!!! and this big problem
    Last edited by tabriz; 11-11-2013 at 09:10 AM.

7. Collapse Details
    Number of Usable Satellites
    Post Thanks / Like
    SW Version: r2890-32202607 -xs0

I have added several satellites and presently have 81. I don't know what the limit is, but hopefully it is 99.

I cannot check more than 64 satellites to use in the Satellite Setting Window. I need 17 more satellites to be available, but 99 (total) would allow the X2 Premium HD to view channels on all visible C and Ku Satellites.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    C-band since 1980. 12 ft Paraclipse bought new. Dual Tuner AzBox Premium HD+. FW is 0.9.5311 (reads 0.9.5308 on the AZBox).
    X2 Premium HD SW Ver: r2890-32202607 -xs0 Date: Sep 24 2013. Two 1mtr Wingard Dishes with STAB HH-120 motors.
    ​Titanium Satellite ASC-1 dish positioner, Chaparral Co-rotor feedhorn. 24 inch Thomson Saginaw Ball Actuator.

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Some time back I noticed that the LPB channels would disappear. I called them and spoke to one of their engineers. He told me that the satellite broadcast feeds are for backup in the event of a failure of their fiber optic distribution system.

They also uplink HS football games etc with their trucks, when in season. When they do that, the normal satellite feeds are shut down.

FMW

9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FatManWalking View Post
    Some time back I noticed that the LPB channels would disappear. I called them and spoke to one of their engineers. He told me that the satellite broadcast feeds are for backup in the event of a failure of their fiber optic distribution system.

They also uplink HS football games etc with their trucks, when in season. When they do that, the normal satellite feeds are shut down.

FMW
    Backyard FTA RULE #!

NEVER call, NEVER email, NEVER contact the uplinker!!!

That's what gets things scrambled permanently! 99% of this stuff is NOT meant for us, and when you bring the fact to their attention that there are regular people out there watching it via their direct satellite feed, they don't like that.

10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tabriz View Post
    With the power off button on the remote control.
    Turn off the device by pressing the power button device
    Much time bieng on !!!!! and this big problem
    by Nov 6th software my problem Resolved

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast