DHL From Germany? I would expect you to have the receiver early next week at the latest, providing customs is running smooth. I expect you to really enjoy the intelligent blind scan these receivers have.
I am really looking forward to other peoples input on these receivers. The big differences I see between the Anaconda and Raptor are the twin tuners and the Esata connection.
Twin tuners is fine for multi-dish systems, and I enjoy two tuners But I could get by fine with one tuner. Esata is a different story. IMO, we need esata drives for the hd recording. I have been real impressed with the Raptor's record capability, so I was a bit disappointed to see no esata support offered on the Anaconda. Maybe for some people, the best bet will be a single tuner Raptor?

There has not been an announcement from anybody telling us what the price will be for the Anaconda and the Raptor in North America. I really do not expect an announcement until some of the receivers are in North America and are ready to be shipped. Hopefully we will hear something later this week. EB