Unfortunately, the map doesn't list the 5G frequencies for a particular tower. None of the maps I have seen are 100% accurate either.

A partial list of Verizon 5G bands are: n2, n5, n48, n66, n77, n260, n261. Bands n48 and n77 are c band. The rest of the Verizon 5G bands should not be near enough in frequency to cause a c band satellite antenna any problems. So saying a particular tower is 5G really doesn't mean anything.

The mid-band cellular frequencies that can cause problems for a c band satellite dish do not travel as far as other cellular mid-band frequencies such as the 2500MHz n41 band. To combat or makeup for the loss, beamforming is used, which makes the antennas a bit directional. Beramforming technology has been around since the 1940's.

I also have a cellular tower located about 1 kilometer or a thousand meters from the c band satellite dish. This cell tower is sitting almost dead center of my arc at about 87 degrees w. Will be interesting to see what problems (if any) this causes in the future. Verizon, ATT, and T-Mobile are on this tower.