Threaded View

1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello..Yes, seems that Openvix-Apollo 166 image is more friendly to North America users. This image contains some North America satellites..Good!! Thanks!!!
    Ok, After installed this image to my receiver I have configurated one C band satellite and "Bingo" this is my first satellite scanned on this receiver.. I have to admit that this receiver has pretty good Tuner and excellent quality picture....also I did blind scan on the same satellite seems little slow the scan process but to me is not problem..I got some channels that My Openbox S9 is not getting
    1) first Question
    Now, My trouble is to configurate another satellite. I have tried but appears that my first configuration is missing after configurate my second satellite..So, How I can do it?..I have saved my first configuration with the Green button but is erased if i am trying to configurate my second satellite in the same page.
    2) second question
    What means this message : Zap Back to service before tuner set up

3)third question:This is what VIX manual said regarding LNB setting..
    LNB: Here you set the lnb number you want to use for the above selected satellite. LNB number deals with routing to the LNB(through any switches that may be inline) so always only use one LNB number to access each physical LNB. If the same LNB is used by more than one satellite , i.e a motorized set up , use the same LNB number for all satellites that use they Physical LNB.

Just to make sure what i am understanding, for example:
    LNB1= dedicated dish (example: 30W ku band)
    LNB2= dedicated dish (example: 58w C band)
    LNB3= dedicated dish (example: 40.5w C band)
    LNB4= motorized dish (example: 125w ku, 97w ku, 93W ku, 87w ku..etc etc etc)
    This is Correct?
    thanks for your support
    Last edited by bronco; 04-27-2015 at 12:36 PM.