Hybrid View

1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am not familiar with the diseqc settings above a 4to1 switch, the diseqc 1.0/1.1 option does 1-16, 1-4, Toneburst A and B. What is interesting is the Uncommitted option below it which has 1-16, 1-4. I would imagine this is where you can vary your switching setup but I don't have any switches bigger than a 4-1 so I am not sure how to test it.

I don't have access to 87w KU right now because my motor alignment is off so I have to leave it as is in order to receive 99w-125w.

I did notice the SD quality went up on the 111.1 education channels. I believe this was through the firmware upgrade or TV type setting because the writing is very sharp now.

The performance of the tuner seems to be on par with the openbox. I am not sure of the tuner type but it works pretty good.

If you run into a 4:2:2 channel it just shows a black screen kind of like the pansat 9200.

I just posted a better NA satellite file in the files section for anyone trying to get a head start it should save a little bit of time.

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    thanks rrob id probaly figure somthing out with this and switching just different than what im use to on the oepn box and the way i use a 1.1 disec 8 swithc and for 87w o well no biggie try 105w ku see if you can get the echostar tp to blind scan in thats a tough one but if you can try 99w ku give it a hit around 5 pm today

see how long it takes to finish the scopus net tec tp is always there in the v and is almost at the end of the sat so thats where i stop my blind scan and timer....

just wanna see how long it takes? my open box at times does 99w ku just under 3 min to 3 and a half thats with me stoping near the end when it hits scopus nettech feed..

by the way scopus net tec is always there every day it always blind scan in i have never seen shit on this tp? its like there isnt even anything there like the open box shows 480 sd or hd 264 stuff this is always blank not even a mpeg1 for sound... but all day long all night long you blind scan 99w ku and there it is scans in but nothing ever on it/

why does somone pay for that in sat time cost with nothing ever on it to see?