слика за поддршка на нашиот сајт.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Will give it a try.

2. Collapse Details
    Зачлени Датум
    Feb 2012
    Постови
    Пост Благодарам / Како
    Thanks EB, still the same error message with the nanddump file. Since I have the necessary files needed for blindscan and backupsuite, I will reflash PLI and start from scratch.

But I did get the blindscan to install and tried scanning 87 ku. It has a weird behavior while scanning.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Actual blindscan display.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] After flickering, this screen appears when hitting the scan button.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Again, after flickering, the final display appears after scanning.

No matter what settings I use for the scan, it will always display the last screen.

The manual scan works though, that's how I was able to scan the news channels on 87 ku.

Will see what happens after I reflash and start from a clean slate.

3. Collapse Details
    Зачлени Датум
    Dec 2010
    Локација
    Atlanta, Ga.
    Постови
    Пост Благодарам / Како
    Looks like the blindscan binary in /usr/bin is missing?

Almost everything is different for the Duo2. The kernel is an antique, and the way the files are packaged are really obsolete. So to do much of anything with it, I would have to set up my Duo2 and see what is happening. This is not something I really want to do because the Duo2 internal tuners are outdated. The Duo 2 was a helluva box back when we first got them around 10 years ago.

4. Thanks eastof111 ви благодариме за овој пост
Страница 3 од 3 FirstПрво 123

Дозволи За Објавување

• Ти можеби не објавувајте нови теми
  • Ти можеби не пост одговори
  • Ти можеби не пост прилози
  • Ти можеби не уредете ги вашите објави
  •