Without new and improved drivers, E2 is incapable of improving or offering NEW receiver capabilities. The E2 crowd has done a fabulous job offering band-aids due to the nature of the closed source drivers, but how much more can they offer? The bottleneck or hindrance is the closed source drivers and Vu+ milking the release process. Money is the driving factor (greed), which means they will release the necessary drivers (in their opinion) when they see fit if ever or until a new receiver is offered.

Heck, the Raptor and it's closed source firmware offered more than the Vu+ for the money. AND it's still one of the best receivers for the money out there.

A2 never owned one. A3, I did pay a higher price to be a beta tester, but I truly enjoyed playing with the receiver since its inception. It still is a fun receiver to test whenever I have the time to devote to it. I haven't had a chance to play with the epg, but if it lasts and improves for the next year, I will be a happy camper.

Plus, you have to give some credit when comparing one person (even though one likes or dislikes his personality) maintaining the N.A. version of the A3 to the Vu+ conglomerate milking the system. Heck, everyone tries and does milk the system, some more than others.