Hello Gents
I have a question for the Raptor owners, after the blindscan, are you getting duplicate channels? if you are, have you corrected the problem?
I am getting these duplicate channels, also if I re-blindscan again, it adds more of the same channels to the satellite.
I saw a video on youtube on the blindscan, the open the box with all the TP'S stored for this sat, they did something and before the blindsan it shows a message stating that all the transponders are going to be deleted and an option to cancel or yes.
if the transponders are deleted just before he blindscan, is the raptor is going to add them back if they are found?
In the good side of ths receiver, I like the graphics, easy menus, easy to setup, awsome picture quality, the blind scan is fast, but I think I am doing somethings wrong, on on Sat 97 is not picking up the Azteca Mux.
I have a Azbox P+ with enigma2 software, the signal qualiy is not very high, give you an example, on Sat 105W, the highest % I can get is 60% to 63%
wih the Raptor same channels I get 72% to 75% and this is with my 6 foot dish with ortho LNB'S, this is awsome, no more glitches on the picture.
Thanks in advance for any comments.
ReGARDS.
Chewie