OpenATV recently made a platform change from 3.0 to 4.0. Overall, I think the 4.0 platform is a good improvement over3.0, and my only real complaint about it would be that it is fairly easy to cause a green screen and a system reboot.
It seems a few remote buttons are not mapped or incorrectly mapped. This issue is causing most of green screen system crashes

Blindscan with OpenATV4.0 is a mixed bag for me The blindscan seems to be faster in parts, and it is finding some small and difficult transponders. On the other hand, the blindscan misses some transponders that I would like for it to find, and sometimes it fails to find channels on found transponders.

Being reasonable, blindscan is a crap-shoot on any of the fta receivers that I own and have owned. The Duo2 with OpenATV4.0 will miss transponders/channels on one blindscan, then find them the next. This is also the nature of the blindscan beast on the rest of my fta receivers.
Overall, I would rate the OpenATV4.0 as an 8 or a 9 on a scale of 1 to 10, depending on which receiver I was using for comparison.

Receiver sensitivity on the Duo2 using OpenATV4.0 is excellent, Receiver sensitivity is as good, or better than any of the other fta receivers that I own.

Good Job OpenATV! Hope to see more in the future! EB

Image Info
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]