There is an ATSC bug in enigma2. I will explain it briefly, but I am not interested in trying to fix it.

(1) The FCC requires all tv stations to send an unique Transport Stream Identification number. This is commonly known as a TSID.
(2) The FCC Does Not require Low Power Television Stations or LPTV to send or transmit a TSID.
(3) ATSC in enigma2 is designed to look for a TSID and assign it to the frequency for a channel or group of channels (Transponder Frequency)
(4) When two or more LPTV stations are scanned in the enigma2 receiver that have the exact same TSID, enigma2 logs the channels, but only logs the last transponder scanned.

When two LPTV stations are scanned, the user will see the channel or channels for both stations, but only the channels for the last station scanned will work! This has been a big problem in the past for me because there are several LPTV stations in my area that are transmitting identical TSID's. Hopefully this problem will correct itself when the television stations repack and transition to ATSC 3.0. I have yet to see anyone else complain about this problem, and the symptom would be scanning in channels that do not work.

I have found a solution or work-around by manually adding unique TSID's to the ATSC transponders in my area that do not have one. This works well for me, and is probably the only solution at this point in time.

We have tested Hauppauge 850, 950, and 955 ATSC 1.0 usb devices. All three of these devices, or a combination of these three devices work in Vu+ Duo2, Vu+ Zero, Edision OS Mini, and Octagon SF4008. These three ATSC devices along with this list of receivers satisfies the needs of the members of this forum. I do not see any reason to change or add anything else to enigma2 ATSC at this time. Let's wait a year or two and see what ATSC 3.0 does.