Enigma2 si designed to store large amounts of channels, so you do not have to worry as much about having too many channels or transponders.

You may delete all of the channels for a satellite on the Duo2 by pressing the menu button when a satellite is selected.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Different skins may be selected. This allows extra customizing options to the Duo2.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

A network connection between a computer and the receiver is a must if you want to customize a satellite file or do extensive channel renaming or renumbering.

For me, I usually modify the satellite file to my liking, then I will scan one transponder manually per satellite. This is done so I can make a bouquet for each satellite. If you scan a satellite, and let the receiver automatically make the Bouquet for it, then every channel that was found will be sent to the Bouquet for that satellite. This will probably result in some channels needing to be deleted.
Normally I will have every channel that can be found on a satellite stored in the receiver under the satellite menu. Then I scroll through the found channels and transfer the ones I want to the Bouquet for that satellite or to another Bouquet that I have created.
Setting up Bouquets like this allows me to scan or blindscan the satellites without worrying about what is found. I can copy any new channels to a Bouquet, and If I have renamed a channel in a Bouquet, that name is not erased or overwritten when the satellite is rescanned.