Hybrid View

1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, I am glad to play with it. I was getting kind of bored after setting up the Hot Dish, motor and lnb I received. After I finish rescanning my fixed dishes, I will hook it up and see how the diseqc 1.2 works out. I'm kind of glad it pooped out on me; it created another learning experience.

One thing I haven't been able to duplicate is project Valerie. When I first initialized the ORIGINAL firmware, it asked me if I wanted to start project Valerie. Curious, I pressed the ok button. With that done, I had a nice, clear, not obnoxious skin. After connecting the network cable, it configured it self without my using the setup wizard, which I thought was rather strange. Later, after an hour or two, the skin changed by itself to a rather good looking skin. All this without my using the plugins downloads to accomplish this task.

I downloaded the same version firmware from their site to bring it to life and project Valerie is not there after initializing the stb. Checked the plugins section for the same skin and it doesn't seem to exist. Weird.

Back to testing...

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Code:
    https://code.google.com/p/project-valerie/