I found a thread from a forum across the pond where a member was using the raven feedhorn and tested it out against a gibertini and ended up slapping a black inverto ultra on his 1.5m dish with better results:

This is a follow on from a discussion on the old forum about the best setup for a Gibertini op-150 dish. I have been using a Andrews/Raven feedhorn to good effect but a contributor, Caz, reckoned he got a better result with the Gibertini feedhorn which is designed for the dish. I went ahead a bought the latter on e-bay and yesterday I tried it. It’s hard to quantify (-0.1/2 db on strenth) but I’d say the result were the same or slightly worse on 2F signals (C5 and C4 HD).

I changed back to the Andrews feedhorn and it was definitely slightly better for me. However, a couple of weeks ago I changed back to the Inverto Black Ultra single and got a massive 1 db increase in signal strength

I have the inverto on my 1.2m dish and just wonder if a feedhorn anad its expense is actually worth it.