Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Bellboy Guest
    I am having the same scan problems as everyone else & I'm not using any switches.

2. Collapse Details
    Guest Guest
    No switches on my end either. Turns out to be about 1 reboot per 5 blind scans and hopefully blind scan speed can be addressed as well.

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Costactc View Post
    No switches on my end either. Turns out to be about 1 reboot per 5 blind scans and hopefully blind scan speed can be addressed as well.
    This is very odd to me.. when I set up the Anaconda, I scanned my C-Band arc from 55W to 123W through the whole day non stop.. not one single reboot needed and all scans completed... Go figure!

click click b00m

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ViP3R View Post
    This is very odd to me.. when I set up the Anaconda, I scanned my C-Band arc from 55W to 123W through the whole day non stop.. not one single reboot needed and all scans completed... Go figure!
    Perhaps it only occurs when scanning KU band.

5. Collapse Details
    Guest Guest
    I can't see it only occurring when scanning on ku band. I initially set my anaconda up on c band and scanned all sats- don't recall having this issue. My receiver is set up on my ku feed and it happens on a daily basis. My ku blind scans are always 11700-12200 unless scanning a sat with lower frequencies and c band was 3600 or 3700-4200 depending on the sat.

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SatelliteGuy View Post
    Perhaps it only occurs when scanning KU band.
    Am I the only one using the Anaconda on C-Band ? Costa said he did not see this when on C-Band and he does now on KU, I will hook up the Anaconda tomorrow on my KU and see if I get the same.. Thanks all for your input.

click click b00m

7. Collapse Details
    Guest Guest
    Actually, I'm going to hook up my anaconda on c band right now and check it out.

8. Collapse Details
    Guest Guest
    I am scanning Amc6 at the moment on c band with my anaconda. I had forgotten that default when you go manual in the blind scan menu was 3700-4200, just wondering if its an issue because you actually have to change the numbers for ku band.

9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    3700 and 4200 are not default scan parameters. They are only numbers that appear when you select manual mode.

In automatic mode, the entire range is scanned from about 950 MHz to 2150 Mhz.
    To find out what is being scanned in automatic mode, subtract 950 from 5150 for your high limit and 2150 from 5150 for your low limit. EB
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

10. Collapse Details
    Guest Guest
    Did it again EB. I meant default when you choose the manual option. So far I haven't encountered any issues on c band at all and I have changed the frequency several times. I'm thinking that when you input 11700-12200 for ku and the scan starts at 27.9% that it just jumps but I can't explain it.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast