1. Collapse Details
    Optibox Raptor Beta Sat File
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    This sat file contains 98 satellite positions with named C/KU satellites from 15 West to 139 West.
    I am posting this beta sat file for evaluation. You will need to delete ALL the transponders before you blind scan unless you are scanning down low in the Atlantic.

Current Diseq 1.2 positions seemed to be set at 58 for the Optibox Raptor using the NTSC file. We will request to extend this to 99 because that is the amount of satellite positions we can store in our positioners.

This sat file was built using a Raptor but it should also work in the Anaconda and Gekko.

Backup your current sat file before you load this one. You may backup your current sat file by loading onto an usb stick or by saving in the receiver as a Stored Position. Use a good usb stick formatted to FAT32. We like Kingston brand usb sticks.

Remember, this is a beta sat file. We will have something much better in the near future. EB
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by ViP3R; 02-08-2013 at 02:48 PM. Reason: Updated Test File 5-04-2012
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    New Beta test file in post now in post #1.
    I would like to thank Costactc for his efforts in improving this satellite file.
    Most of the transponders that are listed should work. EB

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    File updated again in Post#1.
    Transponders for most satellites have been added and the Diseqc 1.2/USALS problem is supposedly fixed. Let me know if there are any issues. EB