Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details
    Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by rrob311 View Post
    So does the receiver tell you what kind of encryption the channel has? I haven't seen many receivers that tell you the encryption type. I noticed there is an encrypted channel on 121w that comes in no problem.
    the anaconda not only tells you what type of encryption is being used but also the name of the network if it exists. For example, as your watching a channel just press ok on the remote and in the bottom right section of your screen you'll see all that info.

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Raptor is freezing and locking up on encrypted VU Channels.

It's mainly Power VU channels. On 129.0W, I had to delete all TPs and rescan it as FTA only because every time I would try to delete a channel listed SVC_ 1,2,3 ect with Power VU encription it would lock the receiver up and the only way to recover was by killing the power using the rocker switch on the back.
    This is not exclusive to 129.0W, I have had trouble on pretty much every satellite that I have scanned all channels and had to delete some that I knew would probably never be ITC.
    Also noticed it is mainly the no name scrambled channels that cause the freeze-up. If a channels has a name like AMC E and W or TNT for examle, I can delete them with no problem.
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12