I have been running the Raptor for a couple of months and I have not found many bugs or problems with it. Most of the problems I had were operator error.
There is one problem that I have no explanation for and it needs to be looked at. The Raptor receiver is freezing and locking up on the channels that are encrypted with PowerVU on 121 West C band. We cannot watch these channels anyway, but we do not need the receiver to freeze and lock up while we are trying to delete these channels.
It does not take long for the receiver to freeze up when I change to a PowerVU channel. If I move off the channel real quick, everything is fine. but if the receiver is allowed to sit on a PowerVU channel for a few seconds, then it locks up and can only be reset by removing the power or by using the on/off rocker switch in back. The firmware version is 2.10.29
Any ideas on how to fix this problem are appreciated. Other people will be getting Optibox products soon or have them already. I encourage you to post about any problems or issues you are having in the Optibox section for your model. Problems cannot be fixed if we do not know about them. EB