Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Thank you el bandido and dr. zin i now have this s 10 bin loaded with my saved sat list your right bandido its was easy once you know how i figured it had somthing to do with the export function and all .

after loading this last night i didnt mess with it to much cause it was sleepy time but i noticed somthing thats odd...

on my own channel list i use i always start fresh each morning for blind scanning buy i leave all the dish hidden channels at the time on my usb and a few others like rtn on 83w the spanish telmundo on 87w ku the dn channel 100 anyway i noticed that the dn ones the hidden one that i added the pids to see them are scrambled but on the regular open box software there fine.....

I find my own hidden channel from dn by using the 38 pids in a list i made using 2 transponders i more or less improvise the transponder by one number so i can run throguh each channel with the remote and when i hit a hidden channel it will play and then i write down the pids and make the channel appear on my own saved list.... i know i lost many on this but when i made my list in the hunt for finding how many pids uses which was 38 reapeated over and over again i used many that i scanned in that were scrambled but even though it it scrambeld in my list as i go throuhg it i still get picture on the hidden channel cause its realy not scrambled

on this modded s10 bin i noticed with my list the scrambeld ones i had made show as scrambeld but there realy not....... so im gonna go make me another 38 pid list this time i will make it all by adding it in the editor then saving it this way no scrambled remnats should be there and this box will work on the hidden stuff again

also the scrambled message is kind of funny it shows an acces card chip and then the word scrambled

folks you to can make your own pid finder this also works for the hd channels same 38 pids just have to use the editor and put them all to h264 what im doing is changing the tp on the 2 tp i have saving it then running each channel as i go throuhg each channel once the right pid hits the right tp and there is somthing there i see it... we dont need mr jones from rick to find them anymore lol except the ones in turbo mode i cant see them but i bet if i made the same list it would also find the hidden pids for stuff like on 77w that needs that genpix stuff to see with the 5/8 fec etc....

i might make this newer version up today to see if i can beat the scrambled message but my guess it will work again thanks for showing me how to use the editor for the exporting of the list to the s 10 file el bandido and thanks dr z for finding this file im impressed with its blidscan speed and finding things that the regular firmware misses on regular s 9 s10 files.... ps i might make somthing for those who want to use my pid finder so they to can go and hunt on there own.........

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I decided to load it again on my S9 tonight just to see if I could verify the more accurate scanning of channels. I can't say that I can, but I think my dish is a bit out of alignment after having high winds all last week. I'm not missing any channels, but I'm starting to get bleedover of strong transponders from adjacent satellites (say, the Russian mux on 99 onto 97.)

What I did find, however, is that it scans all radio channels as TV channels. Also, I couldn't enter any letters into the satellite name field when adding satellites, only numbers. Finally, despite all the other new features of this firmware, it still does the same thing that the very first Solomend PVR-800 firmware did, namely, it makes you select between fixed and motorized dishes, with the result that you can't set any switch options if you select a motorized dish -- including forcing 22k on if you're using a universal LNB in the U.S.A. and want to cut down the scan time.

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    the remote doesn't work 100%
    I think it assumes if you have a motor you only have 1 dish 1 lnb and no diseqc.
    or am I being obtuse?

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can say for sure its a better blind scanner for me so far as i am gettin more out of the scans i aim at many ku sats that i scan each day the mains ones tha i scan are the ones where your gonna get feeds im finding a lot more hd fees now on 99w ku and 91 w ku id say you cant judge 97w in this and if your not on the money to start with with aiming as in best quailty not fair to judge to many here are only c band or dont bother with ku band like me i aim at so many ku sats on fixed dishes and i can see the improvments ...also where this blind scan is better is it dont seem to miss as an example i will use 72w ku with these tp 11705v 11711v 11717v 11723v 11728v lets say theses five are all active during the blindscan..

many times the regluar s9/s10 firmware we use will get 3 or 4 out of the 5 up there and you can go to your tp list see quailty after the blind scan on the one it missed and scan it in same thing for another ku sat like 99w right after cbs news path there is 11805 11811 11817 etc and it will skip some

but im finding as this modded bin from some other fta to fit the s10 in my case fit my s9 im getting all thatr are actrive and there not missing any of them.... if there is say five open tp on 72w and im blind scannin thery all come in i go back to the one i was using before called deep from 12 12 11 and 3 out of the five blind scan.... on 103w ku which has a lot avtive for feeds also all will scan in using this modded bin....

and on 87w i was never i mean never been able to blind scan in that one channel 12009h 2609 ktel no matter what firmwhare i used old new middle had to add it then scan the tp.. its not hidden just real tough to blind scan even on other boxs i own non hd but none will either even my traxis 3500 misses it which is rare...

i wish there was a way for this bin to read the dump throuhg the usb to save it and to add the channel list... like im use to

can use the r232 as only way to save your list but problems with the hidden chanels from dn as when you save the dump on the hidden ones all the audio has been changed to the same number on each channel and the come up scrambled

i used every editor i could find and each one did the same thing even the new pansat eiditor but on regular stuff you blind scan in on ku if you save the dumb its there no alteratons in pids anyway im happy finding more in my blind scans i wish i knew how to fix a few things with this bin but o well . ths bin needs the 1080 i fixed to be 1080i 60 there is no 50 0r 60 i see but it will work on 720p and many times if you go back and fourth from 720 to 1080 i in the menu screen it will paly on 1080 i picture and all............

one scary thing is i notice if i turn off the box using the remote and then try to tunr it back on it dont go back on lol you have to flip the switch in the back... id sure like to know what box this was before it was modded for the s10 reminds me a bit liek the traxis 3500 in ways and also the captive works line a bit but im talking sd boxs menus and all ... just remnids me a bit even the blindscan the way the traxis scannied in this modde s10 one reminds me when its finding them like one right after the other popping in..

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I tried to edit the remote table in firmware to get the buttons working,but it actually ended up worse.
    I think you will just have to use a channel editor to add and edit sats.

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I still don't know if it will work on old s10 or s10 with other chip id's
    Not getting any feedback.
    or am I being obtuse?

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    All I get on A S12 is a black screen. Upload a dump that is set for NTSC and I will try it again on the S12.

The lights and everything works on the S12 so I think this file is really an Openbox beta file.There is no way to know for sure, but it runs on the box, the IR remote codes seem to be Openbox, and MST tools work on it so I think it was originally designed for the Openbox receiver. EB
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    mst hoses on it,I have to extract maincode then embed in openbox to use the ali firmware tool on it.
    To bail out I have to do the 3 finger salute.
    The maincode starts at a different address than normal.I use it on an old tv so I don't know what default setting would work on hd.
    Somebody said it was based on ariva 100,but that is a different bootloader.

9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Strange. It loaded right up on my MST. Perhaps we are using different versions?
    Like I said earlier, upload a dump that does not give me a black screen and I will try it again on the S12. EB
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I dont have any trouble with the remote on mine can do pretty much what i would do with the other version of software except the menu is different where we use the upgrade guess more suited for a card? for our end we can only upgrade like they removed the dump opption ?

either way for me its fun to mess with although the picture quailty isnt up to par with the latest stuff out. and like i said you can kind of trick it into 1080 from 720 and all i wish is maybe off the wall question could the blind scan part of this somehow be copied to say another bin out now like peiced together?

out of all the ones i use i find the newest one named deep somting from 12/12/11 the best blind scan so far except for this one now.. id love to just take the one from this modded one and slap it on the deep bin ... ? and the h or v or both selection out of this modded bin and put it into the deep one...

maybe who ever the deep dude could take this one and do some surgery lol for us? maybe dr z knows how with that tool that has the millon boxs that open on desktop burying me lol i looked at it where do you start lol a file for everything

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast