Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Quote Originally Posted by el bandido View Post
    I cannot see a 50Hz video and this is probably why I have no picture.
    Take your north American sat file and install it directly into the .abs file. channel editor.
    This should be easy to do. All you need is the .abs

i have never had to do this i have a few editers i tried i open them load the s 10 file and dont know how for the life of me take my TP_prog.dbs and add it to this new bin? i tired template nope i tried export nope i even got 2 more from here one shows the tp prog but cant find the s10 to add it lol for you its easy

channel editor.[/QUOTE]This should be easy to do. All you need is the .abs
    ok easy if you did it before i can figure most stuff out but a little help would be nice id love to add my own list from my tpprog but maybe im not using the right one? i have pvr 800 editer the open box stuff even the azbox stuff ? i edit the pids when dn has some freebie stuff i even made my own pids list for dn i can find hidden stuff by using all 38 pids on a tp and find hidden channel then add them to my list but i cant figure out this easy to add your own tp prog to this new s10 file?

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    You do not use TP_prog.dbs. Use the entire .abs file. Upload the entire .abs file from your Openbox that has your channel information that you want to transfer and I will see if I can install it in this file for you.
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    i guess if you know how on what bandio said to add it then one could use there own channel list? i have 17 sats all ku aimed and would love to use that list and add it to this s 10 bin but like i said i dont know how ? i guess one could do it by hand load all the sats with there remote then save the list but then again how do you save the list on this new bin ?

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    American sat list experiment.
    load via rs232 loader,select upgrade mode and double click on the last menu choice which is userdb.
    Userdb for this firmware is almost 2x the size of regular openbox,so you can't just load your old ones.
    Reminds me of pansat 9500 size.
    If you post your .udf (saved with loader in dump mode userdb only)I can try to find the appropriate channel editor
    naturally after scanning your favorite sats.
    Rare loader v2.0.0d I found yesterday.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    or am I being obtuse?

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TunaDude View Post
    i guess if you know how on what bandio said to add it then one could use there own channel list? i have 17 sats all ku aimed and would love to use that list and add it to this s 10 bin but like i said i dont know how ? i guess one could do it by hand load all the sats with there remote then save the list but then again how do you save the list on this new bin ?
    Take your entire .ABS file from your Openbox that has the satellites you want to transfer and upload the file here. I will see if I can transfer it for you.

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by el bandido View Post
    Take your entire .ABS file from your Openbox that has the satellites you want to transfer and upload the file here. I will see if I can transfer it for you.
    thanks for the offer bandido but that takes the fun out of it lol..... in learning and all i just would like to know how you can take this s 10 bin and add the tp like the way we do now/ or like you said use the edit program but i did do this so far....

after loading the s 10 bin i erased all the sats on there list from europe then added 10 of my 17 sats with the remote you cant type more than four letters/numbers for the sat names so i just did the number like 72w then again 72w ku did this for 10 sats set my setting ups wnet and did a blidscan of 99w ku left the 9 others set but not blindscanned..,

since you cant upload on this s10 bin from the box in the menu i thouhgt outside the box so to speak i used my pvr800 editor with my null r 232 cord and uploaded it from the open box (stb read) it had to be saved as the TP_prog.dbs. buts its the dump at first i thought it was the tp prog but its realy a dump the normal size of my tp_prog is 1mb and all the firmware we load is 4mb with this i figured it was a dump because this was 4mb so i re named what i got from the open box as HDS2_DUMP.abs and then loaded it to my usb stick and then i went to add it and sure enough i did it! i made me a dump now instead of all those european sats all i have is the 10 ones i made......

so if i can do this make my own dump by reading it from the open box and using it now i have made this s 10 with 10 of my own sats i made from adding them.....

so tell me what you would do if i sent you the HDS2_DUMP.abs how would you take out the tp program that 1.0mb and put it in the s 10 firmware? just sending it to you again takes the fun out of it...

and here is somthing amazing on 87w ku that spanish one that dont blind scan in 12011 v 2690 telmundo anyway no matter what firmware i use used on normal blind scan or accurate scan this one tp never blind scans WELL

THIS BIN DID! yes this one that i made from the s10 and added the ten sats one was 87w ku and low and behold it blindscanned it in on the regular blind scan ! didnt even try accurate scan! so if anything this bin has better blindscan features than any bin i can use ?

so who knows somone who can take some parts of this bin out and say keep the blindscan parts in tact and maybe add a 1080 i 60 and also make it do the dump and work like the way we use the usb now to add back your channel list??

im thinking this bin is a keeper and o yea blindscanning in either h or v is cool so if this can find the tp on 87w and no other firmware i have used does then this blindscan is better than most for the open box also since i have been blindscanning im finding it to find almost everything i would get where on other scans using my openbox on other firmware it would miss a few tp example 99w ku cbs news path after that tp 11792 11805v 11811v 11832v 11839 each was there on this s10 on others some would get most some would miss 11811 11832 anyway thank you dr z this bin is a pretty good find or am I being tunaobtuse? lol

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    use the firmware loader in reverse,don't save using the channel editor.
    Then edit using the channel editor on the .udf file
    or am I being obtuse?

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    .udf will be about 1.7meg vs the openbox 900k size.
    or am I being obtuse?

9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    thanks for the offer bandido but that takes the fun out of it lol..... in learning and all i just would like to know how you can take this s 10 bin and add the tp like the way we do now/ or like you said use the edit program but i did do this so far....
    I have modified a lot of Openbox firmware files, so this is very easy for me. I would expect the entire .ABS transfer to work, but I will not know since you want to try it yourself.
    You need an Ali .ABS editor such as the pvr800 editor. Remember there are two editors, one for .DBS and one for .ABS.

1. Dump the entire ABS file that has the satellite information you want to transfer.
    2. Use an .ABS Ali editor such as the PVR 800 editor to open the the dumped .ABS file.
    3. Click on File(F) in the top left corner of the editor and use Export to save the file as .ABS to the firmware you want the information transferred to.

10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    the user database files are different size,so I don't see how that is possible.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast