Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Bellboy Guest
    That is a problem TP for me as well with the 7 1/2. I can get it but weak. The way I got 105 was by using the nasa tp to tune.

2. Collapse Details
    Guest Guest
    If I'm not mistaken BB, all other tp are s2 and thus much more difficult to scan in- dish would have to be spot on accurate.

3. Collapse Details
    Bellboy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Costactc View Post
    If I'm not mistaken BB, all other tp are s2 and thus much more difficult to scan in- dish would have to be spot on accurate.
    Your right Costa I get I think 2 of the channels but it breaks up. By the way I'm using the 9200 for that dish.

4. Collapse Details
    Guest Guest
    Having tested 6 hd boxes up to now the Pansat 9200 has a sensitive tuner but not the best. My rankings of the hd receivers I have tested up to now:

1. Optibox Anaconda
    2. Azbox Ultra
    3. Pansat 9200
    4. Skybox s12
    5. Openbox s9
    6. Manhattan rs-1933

I would suggest slapping your Optibox on that feed to see if signal quality and stable picture improve.

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    When is somebody going to try E2?

There is another whole new operating system available for the Anaconda and Gekko. It would be interesting to see if the blindscan is any better or worse in the Enigma2 operating system. EB
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rodder View Post
    TP Problem trying to scan 3920-V-30000 s/2 5/6 8psk on 105 got a 84% signal it will scan half way and lock up.
    For some reason i cannot even get a signal this morning.

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I had a signal on 3920V early this morning. The Raptor does not find any usable tv or radio stations on that transponder for me.

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by el bandido View Post
    When is somebody going to try E2?

There is another whole new operating system available for the Anaconda and Gekko. It would be interesting to see if the blindscan is any better or worse in the Enigma2 operating system. EB
    Give me a little better instruction i ant scared i know you load it on a memory stick do you just select e2 in the box.

9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Heading out to an auction sale right now, but I may give it a try later. I have loaded the E2 file into a USB stick and unzipped it so hopefully all will go well.
    Optibox Anaconda, X2, OpenBox-S9, CS8000 and 2 X CW700S, 7 1/2' Perfect Ten scanning 55W to 139W C Band and a 39" Q-Sat scanning 30W to 125W Ku Band

10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rodder View Post
    Give me a little better instruction i ant scared i know you load it on a memory stick do you just select e2 in the box.
    LOL. Very good!

All the instructions we have are posted. Loading the file seems pretty easy. It will be interesting to see what happens after the file is loaded. I cannot give any assistance in this area because the Raptor does not support E2 at this time. EB