Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Quote Originally Posted by el bandido View Post
    Does the 1562 transponder work if it is entered manually?
    Ya the 1562 tranponders will all come in if entered manually on most all receivers. It just takes several seconds to lock.

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, got the Anaconda on Thursday and I've been as busy as Colombian Hooker with the US Secret Service ever since. Finally got it out of the box and it is up and running. Got it booted in NTSC and, I must say right off, the picture is amazing. I was wondering if there is a way to delete specific channels? I have looked and it is probably right in front of me but I have missed it if it is there.
    Optibox Anaconda, X2, OpenBox-S9, CS8000 and 2 X CW700S, 7 1/2' Perfect Ten scanning 55W to 139W C Band and a 39" Q-Sat scanning 30W to 125W Ku Band

3. Collapse Details
    Guest Guest
    Have a look in the channel manager part of the system tools section of the main menu.

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Channel Manager is very powerful once you learn and understand all of its features. I discussed this a little bit in the Raptor review thread. EB
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Got it, thanks. Now that is one nice system to delete channels. No more one at a time and taking forever.
    Optibox Anaconda, X2, OpenBox-S9, CS8000 and 2 X CW700S, 7 1/2' Perfect Ten scanning 55W to 139W C Band and a 39" Q-Sat scanning 30W to 125W Ku Band

6. Collapse Details
    Bellboy Guest
    Can some one point me were to add TP's?

7. Collapse Details
    Guest Guest
    In the dish install menu scroll down 1 to tp and press green button to add or yellow to edit.
    Last edited by Guest; 04-24-2012 at 01:25 PM.

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I knew all was going too well. Everything was working fine until I got to 91W. When I tried to blind scan I got a message that said scanning single horizontal LNB and then a message that said L-Band of Universal LNB with Vertical Polarity. I have blind scan set for manual, 3700 to 4200, All Polarity, All Channels and 5150 Tried a few other sats and same thing. Auto scan works fine but obviously doesn't find new tp's. Any suggestions?

9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    It scanned in fine for me.

10. Collapse Details
    Guest Guest
    Just keep scanning EC, that is a message I've seen before when I was scanning on c band. Another thing I've noticed, as with all stb, they need to a reboot every so often including the anaconda.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast