Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Quote Originally Posted by el bandido View Post
    The FAV button on the remote control will list the channels by satellite.

HDMI audio may be adjusted in the A/V Output Setting Menu. See if you can correct your audio problem in this menu. EB
    Thank you very much EL.

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    hi all, quick plugin to display the menu by pressing the exit button on the remote control a little longer, may be useful.

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    It looks like new firmware version 2.10.52 is now available on the Optibox website ([Only registered and activated users can see links. ]). However, when you click on "downloads" the files appear, but they can't be downloaded. Am I doing something wrong?

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    The file downloads fine for me.
    If you download and install this file, your receiver will boot in PAL when you do a factory default. Also, the blindscan is not improved in this file so there is no reason for you to load it.
    We have been discussing an optibox North American file today. It is best for you to wait and see what is in it.EB
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    The file downloaded once I switched to using Firefox. The install was flawless.
    You're correct, the blind scan was not improved. However, the weather now displays my correct location rather than a nearby location and the weather graphics were also improved. Plus as before the video looked awesome as well as the onscreen graphics.

One thing that bugs me is the constant entering of the "0000" password when selecting menu items. Some receivers allow you to disable this password feature, but I've been unable to find any such selection within the menus on this receiver.

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SatelliteGuy View Post
    You're correct, the blind scan was not improved. However, the weather now displays my correct location rather than a nearby location and the weather graphics were also improved. Plus as before the video looked awesome as well as the onscreen graphics.

One thing that bugs me is the constant entering of the "0000" password when selecting menu items. Some receivers allow you to disable this password feature, but I've been unable to find any such selection within the menus on this receiver.

This firmware is geared for the EU, you won't see much changes as mentioned in other threads.. One reason why our custom firmware for NA was delayed is because they were working on this file for the EU a much bigger market!

We have been in contact and they are going to try and fix us up here in NA next.

As far as the passwords go just go to Parental Control - enter 0000 or whatever PW you have and change Censorship to No block..

The only time you should have to enter a password in any menu after this is when you go back to Parental Control...

Remember you heard it here first on the OTHER forum...lol

click click b00m

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like

I did not tell you about the weather feature being improved because blind scan seems to be the only feature that you use.
    Be careful. If you do a factory default or if you load something the receiver does not like, you will be in PAL video format. It is not hard to get out of PAL if your tv displays that video format, but it can be a pain if your tv only displays NTSC format. EB
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ViP3R View Post
    This firmware is geared for the EU, you won't see much changes as mentioned in other threads.. One reason why our custom firmware for NA was delayed is because they were working on this file for the EU a much bigger market!

We have been in contact and they are going to try and fix us up here in NA next.

As far as the passwords go just go to Parental Control - enter 0000 or whatever PW you have and change Censorship to No block..

The only time you should have to enter a password in any menu after this is when you go back to Parental Control...

Remember you heard it here first on the OTHER forum...lol
    Excellent! Thank you for the password tip. One less frustration which will probably make the Anaconda my primary receiver. Tonight I'm going to check out the JPEG Viewer improvements as mentioned in the release notes.

9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Excellent! Thank you for the password tip. One less frustration which will probably make the Anaconda my primary receiver. Tonight I'm going to check out the JPEG Viewer improvements as mentioned in the release notes.

Glad to help SatelliteGuy..It does have many options in that menu and takes some time to get familiar with them all.

click click b00m

10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    greetings,

I have one question and I need help. I own Optibox Anaconda for a while now and I've applied all firmware updates regularly and always was working perfectly. But right after the publishing of update version v2.10.52 from the official site (I know, my bad. I should have wait before applying the update), the receiver would not boot. Normally, right after firmware update installation the receiver reboots and starts on normally. But this time, my Anaconda is not booting, and on display I got message of ER.72

What does that mean, and how can I reset the entire receiver and start all over? Please, anyone? Does anybody knows something about this issue?

Many thanks

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast