1. Collapse Details
    alieditor sourcecode
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    C++ sourcecode for the alieditor channel editor.
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    With this we may be able to make a Linux Ali Editor.

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    thank you dr Zin wow what a file folks dont open this on your desktop unless you want a whole page of boxs lol! not a complaint just a heads up for folks who might use there desk top after unzipping this file save it in another place that you can use and dont have other stuff it filled up my whole desktop .....

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    people usually unzip to c:\

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Back in the day I done a little programming. A chess game you could play over a modem and a couple other things.
    The chess game was cool...you could play with a friend late when your wife didn't want you to leave. Couldn't play against the computer or anything like that, and illegel moves were not monitored except by your opponet. I had a whopping 64KB RAM available.

But I worked nights so on my nights off I could play chess with friends, it was great. And two people could play and drink beer together (at my house). This stopped that ooops I bumped the board...hehehe...

I'm going to give this a shot on Linux and see what it takes to port it. I've done a little in Linux but that has been 5 years ago. These days there is usually a program to do what you want so I got lazy.

One thing I was always going to do was make a program where you highlight a phone number, anywhere, right click>dial. That was also back in the modem days when every computer had a modem. That idea came from laziness too. Never did see one.

I have Mandriva (Mandrake) on my laptop and desktop, both are configured with compilers as I had to compile drivers because the computers were so new there wern't any.

My real concern would be that it compiled, and worked, but would screw up the receiver when you load the files into it. Wouldn't wanna go bricking receivers.

I'll give it a shot.