hello all you s9 and maybe s10 folks i have an open box s9 i have had issues with h transponders working for a while then droping off / loosing quaity and even locks up and i have thought it might be my set up(all ku 16 lnb's total 3 dishes) i have tried everything to beat this problem and today reading around i belive the problem has been solved my a dude named pixl i dont think he is a member here but a post he did at fridge about low voltage problem for the s9 hits the mark right on the head for me and others here.

on my s9 i have this issue where on mainly the circular lnbs i aim at 61.5 77 110 for the hidden locals we get when ever i am on a H TRANSPONDER using the regular ole dtv/dish network style lnb's after from 2 minutes to around 10 i loose quailty and if i try to go to the rest of my ku sats i have no quailty i have to reset the button in the back and even that somtimes dont reset it i have to go into menu and hit lnb power off exit out then re put it on and then everything is reset but when i go back to the circualr lnb,s it craps out again after a couple of minutes .

it dont do this for the linear lnb's i use althouhg somtimes it has froze on a linear lnb but not like the circualr lnb my guess is circual uses more umph power

now on my 119 lnb i have a invacom quad 031 i use the circualr side of it. on this one lnb it never craps out it holds the h transponder 2 mintue 10 minutes 3 hours find and dandy so my guess is the invacom is more like a linear lnb all around and doesnt cause the lnb voltage problem in my s9 like the other circualr lnb's i have .

as a test to see if its not old circualr lnbs being bad my brother in law had 3 brand new lnb never used zinwels i ran them straight with out disec swithces and nope still had the same troubles of loosing my quailty on h transponders after 2 to 10 minutes... v transponders never seem to frezze.

then i read this post at fridge from pixl not to take away from this great site.

he found out a problem on the s9 here is a little i copied.

Fix for low LNB voltage (pixl wrote this)
I