Thank you PIXL ! ! ! ! ! for spoting the trouble area of my box the s9 open box my box was getting worse i noticed this yesterday instead of only h transponders getting stuck and droping out my 119 v transponders started to do the same thing maybe cause when i tried to read the chip i was moving it around to read those tiny numbers and quite a few times id check the inside to feel if its hot and squeze it and it was burning either way i took a bold chance and removed the one inside the open box.

Instead of getting the replacment one from digi i sniped out the one from my cw 600s premium it looked like the one in open box and the numbers was close

open box was W60 65 the captive works WH60 65 I had pansats to they also looked close but had a R in front of the bottom R65 that made me say go for the captive works its almost a match and used the one from the captive works.

and i ran it on 110 circular first on the only channel itc hidden left i on marsha marsha brady for 15 minutes! inspration channel hidden pid.

the record on that station has been 2 minutes before it craps with the bad one inside the open box then went to 119 on the v after 8 minutes i said k then as im sitting here the only one on 61.5 h transponder that shits it self in abbout 2 to 5 minutes is still going strong for over half hour. ! ! !

I took the risk because after all deep down inside i am a legit tester now lol and didnt like the problem of my open box getting worse and the ole cw can be saved if i want to add a new one i guess i will by the five from digi as a just in case use one on my captive works and keep the other four in case i need it if that one to goes bad ! very happy folks!

to all who might try your older boxs like did i just think i got lucky not sure what other boxs use besides the pansats but if its close to where the other one is in your open box looks the came yellow with numbers maybe somone knows here that as long as certain numbers are there i guess like mine being so close its a good swap. of couse i hope im not editing this in a few days cause it died on me lol

but i fell its gonna be fine!