Thread: Neutrino v3

1. Collapse Details
    Neutrino v3
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    I did try the other PKT E2 file before and it needed some reading to get going.

This Neutrino v3 file seems to be much more user friendly..Just downloaded it, loaded the NA sat file and watching TV in five minutes..

Just scraping the surface here, but I like what I see so far.

I will be looking more at this file as time permits, but it sure does look like a keeper.. the boot time is way faster and remote functions are snappy.

Looking forward to testing this file out more tomorrow and will post some screen shots.

click click b00m

2. Collapse Details
    E2 Image
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ViP3R View Post
    I did try the other PKT E2 file before and it needed some reading to get going.

This Neutrino v3 file seems to be much more user friendly..Just downloaded it, loaded the NA sat file and watching TV in five minutes..

Just scraping the surface here, but I like what I see so far.

I will be looking more at this file as time permits, but it sure does look like a keeper.. the boot time is way faster and remote functions are snappy.

Looking forward to testing this file out more tomorrow and will post some screen shots.
    Very good Vip3r, I will upload a new image from another team soon. Until then keep testing Neutrino V3.

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    A little later on I got stuck in a load-boot loop, The nice thing about the Alien is you can just switch back to Spark with no problems.

Anyway I am reloading the file to give it another shot.

click click b00m

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    After testing this file I find it very interesting, but buggy as well. It has fantastic points and bad faults as well.

It does boot in pal as expected and you need a tv that can handle this to change to NTSC to get going.

My main TV is an LG plasma that cannot, but I have another smaller LCD I use for security cams that boot this fine.. then just change the video resolutions and switch back to the main TV.

One thing that I wanted to try was the Scart to component adapter I bought for 4 dollars..This would not work on the Spark side.
    I hooked it up on e2 with this file and walla..changed the settings in A/V menu first though..some screens will below.

What this shows that Spark could add this so that the adapter will work... why bother you may say!

Well there are no component inputs on the Alien, So if and I say if your HDMI fails..you have no more HD... this happened to me with the Openbox, but I had the S9 model with component, So HD was still viewable through component. With the adapter enabled you would still be able to view HD on the Alien with this..A good back up just in case!

The good.

Boots in 45 seconds or less, some e2 files take 4 minutes.. this is fast booting, very fast!

The menus are very straight forward and less confusing than other e2 files I have tried.

Great selection of options and settings for any setup, many I not even tried yet.

Internet connects right away without even any configuration!

The main thing apart from TV and the setup side on this file is the Radio side.

I downloaded 960 top notch radio stations on just one of the 3 servers in less than 10 seconds! these are great stations..this alone makes a very nice file. screen saver is built in.

The Bad.

Your TV screen goes a crazy colour thing after listening to radio for a short time.. I have a feeling it's something to do with the screensaver.

Or it could be due to settings..It's all new to me so I not going to blame others.

I had limited time but below are some screens on where I have been so far..in no certain order...lol

As always excuse my photography skills.

This is what you will see on boot.

In settings you can see all the differnt A/V options here.

This is where I changed the settings for the Scart to component adapter.

When you change any resolution you will see this.

Next I went to Service to configure and scan some satellites..Once your in the service scan menu you will have the options to change your LNB settings to 10750, 5150, or anything you want to input for a specific sat...I didn't take a screen on that menu yet..will follow.

Once you set all your sats you can scan one, two, three, or all, your choice. Multiple scan or...

What the EPG would show if you could get these FTA.

Downloading one of the Radio packages, 961 stations just in this one.

And you have nice stations like this.

and this.

Not bad eh! I have not even looked at all the settings or menus yet, this is just very short.

Just a small general view of just a touch of what these boxes can do.

More to follow as time permits.

click click b00m

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is wacky colour displayed on the radio screensaver side on the TV, I can see some sort of display in the background when it changes, but can't make out what it is.

When you press info you can also see it around the info screen.

Something is not compatible here on the Radio side.

click click b00m

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tried the neutrino and after the first update & reboot it is stuck in "neutrino is starting...".
    Nihil sine Deo !

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lme View Post
    Tried the neutrino and after the first update & reboot it is stuck in "neutrino is starting...".
    Yea, as good as some of the features are..I think I will move on to next one...I enjoy testing new files, so game on...lol

click click b00m