Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    We will also request a Sat list for NA.....

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Team Amiko View Post
    Try scanning manually tat TP only and let us know of the results
    It did not find the 1500SR tp so I cannot manually scan it. That 1500SR tp may not be active on the satellite, or it could be hidden. Also, I may not be aimed directly at the satellite either. Missing this one tp does not bother me at the moment.
    Thank You for introducing me to the best blind scan receiver I have ever owned!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Team Amiko View Post
    We will also request a Sat list for NA.....
    A satellite file would be nice. But I am not worried about the satellite file as much with this receiver because it can blind scan. What is bothering me is it boots in PAL. Turning the receiver OFF or removing the power does not normally cause a boot in PAl but when I first got the receiver and when I upgraded the firmware, the receiver booted in PAL or in something my tv could not understand. If they can fix this for us, it would be a very big help!!

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can you get it to scan in FSTV or PeaceTV on 123W KU? Those are pretty low. one is 1784 I think.

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes. Those 123W channels were easy.
    The Raptor has been moved to a c/ku antenna now. A 30 inch ku, and a 7.5 ft. c band antennas.

It is finding transponders with a SR of 999. That is the lowest I have seen so far. I doubt I would want to watch a channel with a SR that low because I would not expect the picture quality to be good.
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like a good box. Is this one better than the anaconda?

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Raptor has more features than the Anaconda. I think the blind scan and other basic features will be the same. The Raptor is a serious receiver. It is about the size of one of the older vcrs. In other words, It is huge by today's standards.
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Raptor's blind scan has some nice features.
    You may scan Horizontal or Vertical transponders. You can also change the starting and stopping points of the blind scan frequencies.
    Attached Images Attached Images

8. Collapse Details
    Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by el bandido View Post
    I could not resist connecting the Raptor to the 7.5 foot c band dish for a moment and scanning 99W.
    The raptor found 60 TV 30 Radio and 23 transponders.
    It did not find the elusive Spanish channels on the 1500SR transponder. I may not be on the satellite good enough to get a signal on this transponder, the Raptor may not be able to scan this tp, or the tp may not be transmitting right now. Anyway, I will look harder for this 1500SR tp at a later time. EB

I'm scanning for feeds at the moment EB. I'm at Galaxy17 but when I get to Galaxy16 I'll give the azbox a shot on blind scanning in those low sr tp and report back.

9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by el bandido View Post
    The Raptor has more features than the Anaconda. I think the blind scan and other basic features will be the same. The Raptor is a serious receiver. It is about the size of one of the older vcrs. In other words, It is huge by today's standards.
    Maybe this has been asked and I have missed it but, do we have a price on the Raptor, or are they available for order, yet?
    Optibox Anaconda, X2, OpenBox-S9, CS8000 and 2 X CW700S, 7 1/2' Perfect Ten scanning 55W to 139W C Band and a 39" Q-Sat scanning 30W to 125W Ku Band

10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Anaconda has the same features as the Raptor. The only difference is that the Raptor can have two tuners at the time, and it is also a bit faster.
    The Raptor was the first twin tuner STB with Linux and full media capabilities.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast