Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2789101112
  1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    EB

What esata drive did you install internally?

===
    Bill

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I installed a 1 terabyte Western Digital Scorpio Blue notebook hard drive.
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    EB- When you say the wireless adapter worked, did the Raptor recognize the usb adapter when you plugged it in or did you need to set-it up somewhere? I bought a Cisco usb wifi and after checking on the web I see it does not have a supported chipset. So I don't don't know if that is the issue or I just don't understand the manual on page 52 where it says to use the * key (check mark key?). Not sure what that means.
    Thanks for all the help. So far I am really liking this box. (Just gotta be smarter than the material you work with-NOT :N_NO: )
    Bob

Quote Originally Posted by el bandido View Post
    The wireless adapter worked without a problem.
    Also added today was a Western Digital 1 terabyte internal hard drive. This hard drive was about $150.00 at a Best Buy Store. I could have gotten it for less money on Ebay but I wanted to make sure I got a good one. A WD 320GB HD had been installed earlier. This hard drive had some issues and it was causing the receiver's menus to freeze, and I also suspect it was the cause of at least one hard boot. A hard boot puts the receiver in PAL. Since I did not want to relive these experiences, I bought a new hard drive from Best Buy.
    The Hard Drive Speed Test suggests I got what I paid for. EB

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    The wireless adapter that I have has an Amiko name on it. I got it when I purchased an Amiko receiver.
    Not all wireless adapters will work, and there is supposed to be a master list of the ones that so work.

The receiver will recognize a Valid wireless adapter when you install it. There should be nothing special that you should have to do except go to the correct menu screen, do an AP search, then select the AP you want to connect to.

Attached are a couple of pictures showing the wireless menu and available AP points after doing an AP scan.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2789101112