Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Guest Guest
    I agree with EB on your most southern sat and your outer edge sats. Don't expect perfection on all 3 but a happy middle ground where signal quality is good. Seeing that my arc is from 11-127w, I use Amc6 at 72w as my southern sat and Intelsat 805 at 55w as my eastern sat(I don't like fine tuning with circular sats) and finally Galaxy 23 at 121w for my western side. Once those are scanned in well, all other sats should fall in place.

2. Collapse Details
    Bellboy Guest
    Well I'm on my own setting this dish up. The problem I'm have now is how to install the Actuator to the dish. I have know Idea how it is suppose to mount. I lost Hockeynut's help so I'm on my own

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

3. Collapse Details
    Guest Guest
    I'd like to help you out bud but I'm taking off on vacation. It looks fine in your pics, have you actually set up the actuator wires with the positioner?

4. Collapse Details
    Bellboy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Costactc View Post
    I'd like to help you out bud but I'm taking off on vacation. It looks fine in your pics, have you actually set up the actuator wires with the positioner?
    I have not set up the wires yet. want to get the Act. mounted first. but have no Idea how its suppose to look lol.

Have a great Vacation Bro Stay safe & have fun.

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here are some pics of mine, BB. It is a 7 1/2', as well. Hopefully they will show up ok
    Optibox Anaconda, X2, OpenBox-S9, CS8000 and 2 X CW700S, 7 1/2' Perfect Ten scanning 55W to 139W C Band and a 39" Q-Sat scanning 30W to 125W Ku Band

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    It looks like you have the actuator installed correctly. There are only two connections and it looks like everything is ok. Put power to it and see if it moves the dish.
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

7. Collapse Details
    Guest Guest
    How did you make out BB?

8. Collapse Details
    Bellboy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Costactc View Post
    How did you make out BB?
    Ran all my wires for the G Box today, Hockeynut has some free time this weekend so we will get that sucker going Sat. Thanks for the help. This is going to be fun

9. Collapse Details
    Guest Guest
    How you making out bud? Just thought I'd post a couple of pics of my actuator set ups:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

10. Collapse Details
    Bellboy Guest
    Got everything hooked up.
    Costa What setting do I use for that LNBF U sent me. Trying to setup arc now.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast