Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    71/2' C band mesh dish
    Bellboy Guest
    As some of U know I'm about to set up my first C band dish. Got a GBOX V3000 Positioner to drive it going to use the S10 or the pansat9200, & a Quad Polar C Band LNBF Model: ESX242 That I got got from a good friend.

Pole is in the ground setting up hope to be working on it by the weekend.

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, let the fun begin..looking forward to seeing you all setup. Sounds like you have everything you need. as long as that pole is plumb your on your way. It took me sometime to get on the arc even with the pole plumb, so just take your time tinkering..I still have some to do myself in the spring.

click click b00m

3. Collapse Details
    Bellboy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ViP3R View Post
    Well, let the fun begin..looking forward to seeing you all setup. Sounds like you have everything you need. as long as that pole is plumb your on your way. It took me sometime to get on the arc even with the pole plumb, so just take your time tinkering..I still have some to do myself in the spring.
    Isn't that the fun part lol

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    You are going to love this once you get started.
    Optibox Anaconda, X2, OpenBox-S9, CS8000 and 2 X CW700S, 7 1/2' Perfect Ten scanning 55W to 139W C Band and a 39" Q-Sat scanning 30W to 125W Ku Band

5. Collapse Details
    Guest Guest
    Great to hear you got the lnbf my friend and awesome to hear your starting already. S*** we have outside will have to melt before I can start digging for my 8' solid install. If you thought ku was any good you'll really like c band, especially the hd channels.

6. Collapse Details
    Bellboy Guest
    Got everything I need to start the setup except the C Band Dish Actuator which Hockynut is suppose to bring.
    Using The 9200 got the board today. need to install. got the dish lol LNBF thank. Got the Gbox, pole set & ready. I am going to use sprinkler wire for the power is this OK?

7. Collapse Details
    Guest Guest
    It will work but I prefer ribbon cable. If you have 2 coax coming into your house you can use both receivers as the lnbf is dual.

8. Collapse Details
    Bellboy Guest
    I got the dish on the Pole about time. Going to be 72 tomorrow so want to work on it. Is there a good how to for setting up a C band dish?

9. Collapse Details
    Bellboy Guest
    I have a shed near both Sat's so I would like to run the cables into the shed to a switch then one cable out to the house first can that be done. Want to use KU dish for KU & C band just for c band. Do U setup the C band the same way U setup a KU?

10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    A c band dish works the same way as a ku dish. The only difference is the c band dish is usually bigger.
    Look for your middle satellite first which will be the highest satellite in the sky at your location. This satellite will be directly South of you. Get this satellite first, then add the others. The c band dish will tilt back more because it is prime focus in design. The degrees of offset for a prime focus dish is 0. EB
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast