Hybrid View

1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ViP3R View Post
    Well, had to order a new switch, this one bit the dust..had a few old ones in the basement but I guess that's why I put them there, only a port working on both.. and switching time is terrible on those old cheap 4x1 switches..
    Cheita make a decent switch, however there were many reports of counterfeit Cheita switches out in the marketplace and you could tell the bogus ones as they did not have a serial # on them. I have always been partial to EMP Centauri switches as they have not failed me yet.
    OpenBox S10 - Sonicview360Elite - Coolsat7000
    Fortec MercuryII [Retired]

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WillDekkard View Post
    Cheita make a decent switch, however there were many reports of counterfeit Cheita switches out in the marketplace and you could tell the bogus ones as they did not have a serial # on them. I have always been partial to EMP Centauri switches as they have not failed me yet.
    Well, as luck would have it, I received an email saying they are out of stock on the Cheita, So changed my order to a couple of EMP Centauri switches.

I also pulled the old Cheita out of the garbage, no serial number to be found on it.

click click b00m