Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    You can have problems with a U.S. seller as well as somebody from another nation. A couple of us have ordered these S12 receivers from the seller that is in post#1 without a problem. Shipping time was about the same as ground shipping from California for me.
    Sorry to hear that you had problems but at least the seller you bought from has been removed from this site. EB
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Scobuy has made excuses to me as well..the shipping time is ridiculous with these people! and all I got was excuses.

They wanted to renew there add banner here, but I pulled the plug..No way do I want members here waiting that long for a product to be delivered.

My apologies, even though it was out of my control..we do care about these things here.

click click b00m

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I do not worry as the receiver will deliver shortly. I can see why the banner was pulled and thanks for that.
    Do not worry be happy. Life is too short.

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Order a openbox s12 and received a skybox s12 receiver without us power adapter. ordered from scobuy on 3-25 and received on 04/18/12 2:03pm and beware of the seller scobuy. have not tested receiver yet. Have purchased a S10 receiver from a us seller and plan to sell the s12. Just part of the game and I keep learning.

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I read the ad and I do not remember anything that said a power adapter would be included. Maybe it was there and I did not see it?
    There is no real difference between an Openbox and a Skybox receiver except for the name and background image. If they told you it would have Openbox on it instead of Skybox, then they should have asked you before they sent the Skybox. EB
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I had an adapter in my parts but can say that buying from ebay sellers in china include an adapter because they know that it is needed in the usa. The S10 I just purchased from a USA seller has one. The power supply is 12v at 1.5 amp with center positive so it is common. Receiver works as advertised and for a low end unit is ok. I am testing on the PBS KU feeds and is working ok. Noticed the receiver sensitivity is slightly better then my sonicview 8000hd.
    The interesting thing ebay gave me a 10% discount on S10 and that made price lower then could buy from China seller.

Quote Originally Posted by el bandido View Post
    I read the ad and I do not remember anything that said a power adapter would be included. Maybe it was there and I did not see it?
    There is no real difference between an Openbox and a Skybox receiver except for the name and background image. If they told you it would have Openbox on it instead of Skybox, then they should have asked you before they sent the Skybox. EB

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have found power supplies 12v @ 1.5 amps made for USA outlet at $5 to $8 will buy one and throw the other away.

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by el bandido View Post
    Mine just came in the mail and it doesn't have an adapter,

9. Collapse Details
    Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboPirate View Post
    Mine just came in the mail and it doesn't have an adapter,
    Radio Shack Turbo or any electronics store. I had to buy one for my unit and my optibox receiver as well.

10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm really looking forward to receiving my S12. I posted on another forum that I had purchased the S12 and I'm getting lots of grief that I shouldn't have wasted my money. I hope to prove them wrong. For less than $80 shipped I think I'll be happy with the purchase.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast