1. Collapse Details
    Wsi Dmx 741 C/Ku Lnbf
    Guest Guest
    I recently purchased the Wsi Dmx 741 lnbf thinking that I was purchasing the Esx741 but they sent me the older versiob in its place. I've posted recently about double polarity scans several times and as I'm scanning my western arc today it just gets better. For example, on SatMex 5 at 116.8w I scanned in 78 c band channels which is normal but when I tried the ku side of this sat the same exact channels scanned in but with ku frequencies. Every sat I've scanned since has come up with the same results. I've come to the conclusion that the ku side of this lnbf is messed up, considering it's winter I'll just keep it there till spring and change it up for a dual c band lnbf, unless I get adventurous and take all the equipment outside.
    The only thing that upsets me is that my bud setup is in the living room and I would have to go downstairs for ku scanning, I was kind of getting used to scanning both bands from one spot. Finally, I wouldn't recommend this lnbf to any members but the c band side works very well.

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds much the same as the BSC621-2 on my C-Band..does the job on C, but not for KU..

click click b00m

3. Collapse Details
    Guest Guest
    After I install the Fortec 8' solid my bud will be exclusively used for c band and the Fortec for ku.

4. Collapse Details
    Guest Guest
    I couldn't pick up any tp on Telstar 12 at 15w or on Hispasat at 30w last night, I have a feeling my ku side of this lnbf is gone. It's a good thing the c band side is working well and I can use my 6' for ku.

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    You have a defective 741 or not switching it right as mine is AWSOME! As others will attest!

Make sure freq is set to 10750 and make sure you have the 22khz set to on to switch it to Ku.

You'll love it if you get it working.

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let me know if you get this working on C-Band, I wouldn't mind trying one.

click click b00m

7. Collapse Details
    Guest Guest
    C band is great, it even bettered my signal quality from my dual esx242 and geosatpro c 2. I'm not using 22khz and never have on any lnbf in the past, both wires coming in on seperate bands. It worked fine for 2 months and then I could tell something was wrong when the Chinese channels on G3 started scanning in on Vertical as well as Horizontal. No big deal, it'll stay on till Spring when I slap a new dual c band lnbf.

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oooops I meant to say on the KU side...lol

click click b00m

9. Collapse Details
    Guest Guest
    It was great for 2 months, now I'll have to rely on the bsc621-2 universal lnbf that I have on my 6' mesh. I plan to slap an invacom qpf-031 flange with the 120 feedhorn for the 8' solid. I have found it almost impossible to find a dual prime focus lnbf for ku.

10. Collapse Details
    Guest Guest
    Got ku side going again on the American sats. kind of odd that the Atlantic sats were a no go.