Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Quote Originally Posted by el bandido View Post
    Yes. I am pretty sure this firmware has two blindscan settings.
    What firmware file are you using that will not let you play back recordings?
    The version in the info section says: C2HS2-11-08-24:0679CMT

When I record something it doesn't let me access it. The previous firmware allowed me to replay files. I am running a 1tb hitachi. I am pretty sure the files are being recorded just no easy way to access them. I had a firmware that had the Legitfta banner when you turn it on and the star backgrounds. It worked pretty good but then I updated to the above one where it changed the sat menus and added accurate scan. I would like to have something better.

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    old firmware recorded in .dvr format.
    Firmware that records .ts format isn't compatible with the old recordings.
    or am I being obtuse?

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rrob311 View Post
    The version in the info section says: C2HS2-11-08-24:0679CMT

When I record something it doesn't let me access it. The previous firmware allowed me to replay files. I am running a 1tb hitachi. I am pretty sure the files are being recorded just no easy way to access them. I had a firmware that had the Legitfta banner when you turn it on and the star backgrounds. It worked pretty good but then I updated to the above one where it changed the sat menus and added accurate scan. I would like to have something better.
    The info on this file should read as. C2HS2-11-12-07:04BECMT

It does have the Blind scan and Accurate scan options.

click click b00m

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    so is this one the best firmware available? some of the firmwares kept warning about having a cloned box.

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    so is this one the best firmware available? some of the firmwares kept warning about having a cloned box.
    Boy it's hard to say what a clone is on an openbox..lol I have never seen that message on my box, but I know many others have.. For me this file has been problem free, double recording, playback ect.. others reported some issues, all you can do is give a try and see how your box performs with it... you can always switch to another file easy enough.

click click b00m

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well a big thanks to whoever put in the cool graphics. I can't stand the graphics that are factory on this. This box is the best bang for the buck that I have seen.

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well a big thanks to whoever put in the cool graphics. I can't stand the graphics that are factory on this. This box is the best bang for the buck that I have seen.
    EB did the good deed..Thanks, it's not hard to add your own image, any you want really..you just want one that blends in with the menu.. I made a few here.. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

We also have a how to guide on doing it if your interested..

click click b00m

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    ya I figured out how to change the background image but need to learn how to change the introductory image. I cannot get this file to extract using winace. never had a problem with it before. I will have to try another pc or program I guess.

9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    ya I figured out how to change the background image but need to learn how to change the introductory image. I cannot get this file to extract using winace. never had a problem with it before. I will have to try another pc or program I guess.
    Yes the boot image can be changed as well.. try winrar for extracting..you can download it for free.

click click b00m

10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    how does one go about changing the boot image? I also saw a video of someone in europe who was able to put an internet browser on the openbox. Does anyone have experience with this?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast