Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Discuss this Topic here.

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    S10 File that also works with the S9 and allows the recording of two channels at the same time while watching a third. Must be on the same Transponder.

Thank you to EB for letting us know about this nice feature. and Costa for confirming, as well as TunaDude for his input.

Pretty cool...

click click b00m

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just had one strange issue with this file..after loading it I loaded my channel list from the previous file I was running and all was well. Just scanned 125W KU and after that, the sat list vanished...only 125 was there.. had to reload my channel list and reboot to get everything back.

click click b00m

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    So far no issue with since the 22nd of dec using an openbox s9 now a s 10 so to speak. i do like the way i can delete channels compared to the s9 way there both like each other but with the s10 you can remove them a bit faster and more direct... on the s10 on the list as you scroll down the channel you want gone turn a different color and when you are done with the ones you want gone you scroll over and hit delte puff all gone ..

also i see you can move your channels into differnt order in your list i have not messed with it but didnt see where this feature was on the s9 open box ...

of course others will find other things i dont use or didnt notice i guess in c band since im only limited to ku i didnt know about the recording of 2 channels at the same time and watch another as long as you are on the same tp....until i came back and read today..

im sure many of you out there who have the s9 can go play now with this newest finware like a kid in a toy shop like me its fun go play if you can always go back to the s9 ones back and fourth.....

but know this you can have this new s10 loaded and say go back to an older s10 file well you can flash it but you cant do anything to it but flash it back to the s9 or this new s10 ones 's so sure with this new s10 file your s9 is a s10 but once you flash back to the older s10 file it will work like your box is the old s9 .. and only can use the one part of the remote to flash back to the s9 or now this new s10 12/7 skybox or the 12/2 s10 open box.....