Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    thank you.
    It will give me something to play with tonight.

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by el bandido View Post
    2. Openbox Channel Editors Do Not Work Correctly With the Pansat 9500HDX
    I decided to take a shortcut and transfer all of my scanned Openbox channels into the Pansat 9500HDX. This caused the Pansat to become stuck in a Boot Loop, but I was able to recover it by loading a file through the RS232 port.
    The Pansat 9500HDX seems to have a slightly different channel design than the Openbox so the free Openbox channel editors do not work correctly with the Pansat. I have only one channel editor that works correctly with the Pansat and it is not free!!!
    and vice versa.
    That is probably why I got no audio on my s10 when I edited a channel list with pvr800.
    It said no audio pid even when it was set correctly with the pvr800 editor.

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    The channel editor that is billed as for pansat 9500hdx is actually an older version of pvr800 editor without the alieditor.ini file.
    This version didn't have the h264 or ac3 tabs.
    The newer pvr800 program won't show the tabs if the ini file is incorrect,i.e. chip type=3329c instead of 3602.The script.ini has to match the program and receiver,so using the old ini with new program doesn't work.I will keep searching for a good script.ini.

4. Collapse Details
    av_db_31.h
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by el bandido View Post
    2. Openbox Channel Editors Do Not Work Correctly With the Pansat 9500HDX
    I decided to take a shortcut and transfer all of my scanned Openbox channels into the Pansat 9500HDX. This caused the Pansat to become stuck in a Boot Loop, but I was able to recover it by loading a file through the RS232 port.
    The Pansat 9500HDX seems to have a slightly different channel design than the Openbox so the free Openbox channel editors do not work correctly with the Pansat. I have only one channel editor that works correctly with the Pansat and it is not free!!!
    In my travels I grabbed an old version of alieditor from 2006,and I noticed it also had av_db_31.h in the archive,which was slightly interesting.
    Playing a few hours ago I deleted the script.ini from the newer version and forgot to put it back.
    I went to run that version again and it burped,asking for the ini file,then it asked for a template file which lo and behold had a .h filetype.I put the .h file in the same folder and loaded it,and it makes a fresh script.ini from that automatically,which was very interesting.Unfortunately,the ini is so old the pansat tv channels show as radio and all garbage.That is the closest I have come to sourcecode,so maybe with serious editing the modern alieditor will finally work correctly.

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dr.zin View Post
    aug 8 2011
    it that the oldest firmware available?
    I am trying to find stuff even older than that.

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Look at the date this receiver was released....

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    don't know
    I look at the bootloader date,which was july 15,so theoretically there could have been firmware then or even earlier if that wasn't the first rev of bootloader.
    or am I being obtuse?

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    The receiver was released in the first part of August. There is nothing available to you before then unless you can find an original file that somebody saved. Even with a saved original, I doubt you get anything before July.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12