Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    I have 2 pansat 9500 hdx. time and date is a mess. every time you try to fix it, works while you have the receiver on. if you turn it off with the IR, next time you turn it on, any time and date may show up

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pansat did not support the 9500 very well. IMO, it was over-priced and poorly supported. I had enjoyed Pansat products in the past and still have a working 2500 receiver. But I doubt I ever buy another Pansat product after owning the 9500 and seeing how it was supported. EB
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I bought Pansat receivers up until they went into the piracy game and switched suppliers from HDT to GlobalSat. The quality went into the dumper. The only GlobalSat sourced receiver I ever had, the Pansat 5000HC, both tuners' LNB power supply failed and I had to slave them off other receivers that supplied LNB power. Features that were advertised on the box weren't even in the software until almost a year after I bought it. Too bad Hyundai got into trouble with unlicensed receiver features and went out of the receiver business...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123