Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 27891011121314 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Colossus View Post
    I have a chart printed for the TP's When you say nudge do U mean with the box or do u have to be outside to move it by hand. The coolsat has a fine nudge setting built into the unit. I have not found were U can do that with the S10.
    You nudge it with your receiver bud.

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Though if your dish is setup properly and I'm sure it is with hockeynuts help..USALS is much easier..you just enter your latitude and longitude in the motor setup menu.
    Then just a matter of calling a sat..either start high or low and work your way up or down..scan the birds as you go for channels and watch some TV.

click click b00m

3. Collapse Details
    Bellboy Guest
    Didn't mess with the dish today but did go help hockeynuts pick up a 10' and he gave me a 7'1/2. So I guess I got to set another pole.

4. Collapse Details
    Guest Guest
    Awesome news bud. As much as I like ku, nothing beats c band for the quality of programming. There are enough open channels on c band to not even require a sub or cable service.

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Costactc View Post
    Awesome news bud. As much as I like ku, nothing beats c band for the quality of programming. There are enough open channels on c band to not even require a sub or cable service.
    So true Costa with C and KU you don't need to pay for any service, all the networks and more, and now he can put that HD box to good use and get the most out of it.

click click b00m

6. Collapse Details
    Bellboy Guest
    Well I have U guys to thank for getting me into True FTA, EB, Viper Costa thanks Guys.

7. Collapse Details
    Bellboy Guest
    Here's a few pic's

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

8. Collapse Details
    Bellboy Guest
    Well wanted another HD Receiver besides the S10. So I took a chance & bid on a Pansat 9200 & got it for $99.00 + shipping.

9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Colossus View Post
    Here's a few pic's

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Very nice job..The C-Band is the same size as mine..your going to have some fun with that.

click click b00m

10. Collapse Details
    Bellboy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by VIPER View Post
    Very nice job..The C-Band is the same size as mine..your going to have some fun with that.
    Thanks Viper, Looking to have fun with the C Band dish as well.