Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 491011121314
  1. Collapse Details
    Bellboy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Costactc View Post
    Won't regret it bud, if your enjoying ku just wait till you start scanning c band which has many more open channels and hd as well. Since you already have a dedicated ku set up I would suggest keeping your c band setup just for c band- if you use a dual lnbf you can hook up 2 receivers seperate of each other. That's what I'll be doing once this cold s*** goes away; here's a pic of the bsc422 dual lnbf I'll be testing this Spring. By the way C, if you need a c band lnbf I have an extra one that is not being used:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

KU has been fun bro I enjoy the learning part of it as well as watching TV. Can't wait for the C Band, Just waiting for the weather to help out lol. I am going to have to get a LNBF. How much do you want for it?

2. Collapse Details
    Guest Guest
    Nothing between buds, just take care of the shipping. By the way it's a dual esx242 lnbf:

HTML Code:
    http://wsidigital.com/ESX-LINEAR-LNB-LNBF/C-Band-LNB-LNBF/ESX242-Dual-C-Band-LNB-LNBF.htm

3. Collapse Details
    Bellboy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Costactc View Post
    Nothing between buds, just take care of the shipping. By the way it's a dual esx242 lnbf:

HTML Code:
    http://wsidigital.com/ESX-LINEAR-LNB-LNBF/C-Band-LNB-LNBF/ESX242-Dual-C-Band-LNB-LNBF.htm
    PM me how U want to handle the shipping I can send You a money order. Just let me know & thanks a lot Bro.

4. Collapse Details
    Guest Guest
    No problemo my friend, I'll ship it out this week. I'll just need your addy, send me a pm. Once shipped I'll get back to you on the shipping cost, I've sent others before and shipping is usually in the $15 range.

5. Collapse Details
    Bellboy Guest
    Just got a new LNBF an Avenger single LNBF Lo freq 9750 & 10600 ghz. What setting do I put it on Single 10600 or Unversal 9.750 10600?

6. Collapse Details
    Guest Guest
    9750/10600.

7. Collapse Details
    Bellboy Guest
    EB do U still have this file link is dead, Thanks
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    The link has been fixed. Thanks for letting us know about it! EB
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 491011121314