Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    put the little dish one top of the big dish and a little direc tv dish on top and make a water fall. lol
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Collapse Details
    Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by justeric1agn View Post
    i do have 2 pansat 2500's lol
    I use my pansat 2500 outdoors when I'm tweaking the dish or skewing my lnb. I check the signal quality indoors first before going outside to improve it.

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    it will come in handy having two of them.lol oh well of to go harvest a bud. i'll take pics of the lmb when i get home. so ya'll can tell me to throw it away or if it will work. the guy just bought this house and wants the eyesore gone .lol

4. Collapse Details
    Guest Guest
    it will come in handy having two of them.lol oh well of to go harvest a bud. i'll take pics of the lmb when i get home. so ya'll can tell me to throw it away or if it will work. the guy just bought this house and wants the eyesore gone .lol
    Similar case in my hood as well, hooked up my neighbour with a 10' mesh bud. Owner just wanted it removed. Happy hunting.

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    one of the neighbors were i got this one had a dish just like your avi. but it was rusted thru most the supports and the mesh was rusted thru so i got the fiberglass one. thy wanted me to haul off the metal one bad. it had electric motor and all.the one post lmb and everything just like ya'll said was the best but it was to far gone. i said i'll be right back.lol

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    here is the lmb that came with the fiberglass one.its a channel master if that helps. man this bud stuff is alot of work.lol
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by justeric1agn; 07-09-2011 at 12:33 PM.

7. Collapse Details
    Guest Guest
    here is the lmb that came with the fiberglass one.its a channel master if that helps. man this bud stuff is alot of work.lol
    Well worth it once you see how many open channels are actually up there, especially on c band.

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    glad i was trying to get two of them at once my 3 footer got away along with the T. i didn't want that thing when i saw it and he didn't want my junk. i let him go home.lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123