1. Collapse Details
    s10_07012011 - no cccam.cfg option
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    I loaded this file and found that it did not have ability to load cccam.cfg.

I did not download this from this site but from the originators of this file.

Did I miss something, I cannot have an option to connect to the outside world.

Thanks.

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    We have not posted the s10_07012011 - no cccam.cfg option file here. You should direct any questions that you have about this file to the site that you downloaded it from. EB
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    As my post does say that I did not download this from this site. I put the question out here incase someone has the solution for this.

The other site is a site that you have to pay for support and I am not about to do that.

If there is anyone who is able to get around this problem, please let me now.

Thanks.

Actually, you the person I was hopeing had a solution for this file.

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    For Openbox files and software, There is not ANYTHING on a pay site that you cannot get for free somewhere else.
    What kind of solution are you looking for? Better yet, what file are you looking for, and what do you expect it to do for your Openbox?

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I agree with you. Free is always better than having to pay for it.

The site fridgemethheadfta.info is trying to only give software to it's member who have bought the unit from them.

I am trying to fix the problem with sometimes out of sync audio.

I was also wondering if you knew how to sort the channels for openbox s10 hd with SID.

I would like to try this file but again it does not have cccam.cfg option. I think they don't have that option for the outside world except their members.

Your thoughts on this subject are always welcome.

The last file that you provided, gives me a fail on dumping the .abs file to usb stick. Do you or anybody else have the same problem?

Thanks.

Last edited by Lee; 07-04-2011 at 07:27 AM. Reason: fixed site name

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    The last few weeks of Openbox files have been very disappointing. They have fixed some things but they have broken other things.
    There never has been a sort by SID option for the Openbox. You can move things around using the channel editor(s) but that is about it. I doubt they ever add a real sort by SID option.
    IMO, The out of sync audio has been improved in the latest releases but you have other problems to contend with such as dish/lnb switches not working when you use a motor.
    There is a .dbs sat file that I have uploaded recently. You can use it on the European releases.
    Attached is the last European release that I can find. Try it and see if it makes any improvements for your problems. Be sure to dump what you have before you load this file so you will have a back-up if needed.

[QUOTE][Our company release new firmware for skybox s9 hd pvr!

It also can be used for openbox s10 hd pvr, skybox s10 hd pvr, openbox s10 hd pvr.

Only the OSD and background logo is different, but it doesn't effect our using!

For this new software, it mainly update the following:

1. Solving rebotting problem when we watch channels by CCCAM account

2.Solving the channel freezing problem when the volum set up or dowm

3. Solving subtitle changing problem

(Notes: please come into "language" menue, and setup the favourite language under "teletext",

then the subtitle will default the corresponding language

4. the customer can change the logo m2v by themself

Let us know what's new and how it works.

Remember to backup all settings before updating any firmware and perform a factory reset! /QUOTE]

Load files at your own risk!!! EB

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote=el bandido;12332]The last few weeks of Openbox files have been very disappointing. They have fixed some things but they have broken other things.
    There never has been a sort by SID option for the Openbox. You can move things around using the channel editor(s) but that is about it. I doubt they ever add a real sort by SID option.
    IMO, The out of sync audio has been improved in the latest releases but you have other problems to contend with such as dish/lnb switches not working when you use a motor.
    There is a .dbs sat file that I have uploaded recently. You can use it on the European releases.
    Attached is the last European release that I can find. Try it and see if it makes any improvements for your problems. Be sure to dump what you have before you load this file so you will have a back-up if needed.

[Our company release new firmware for skybox s9 hd pvr!

It also can be used for openbox s10 hd pvr, skybox s10 hd pvr, openbox s10 hd pvr.

Only the OSD and background logo is different, but it doesn't effect our using!

For this new software, it mainly update the following:

1. Solving rebotting problem when we watch channels by CCCAM account

2.Solving the channel freezing problem when the volum set up or dowm

3. Solving subtitle changing problem

(Notes: please come into "language" menue, and setup the favourite language under "teletext",

then the subtitle will default the corresponding language

4. the customer can change the logo m2v by themself

Let us know what's new and how it works.

Remember to backup all settings before updating any firmware and perform a factory reset! /QUOTE]

Load files at your own risk!!! EB

Thanks. The problem is I am having a problem doing a full dump using the file you had last given me and that was around 6/27/2011. How do I go about backing information up?

The file that is s10.07012011 does it no contain cccam.cfg or is it only my box that is not seeing that?

I appreciate your help and quick replies.

Thanks.

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I do not have the s10.07012011 file, but it is probably another file that has been renamed. You can put any name on a file that you want to but it is very difficult to change the file information that the box displays. When you are having problems or questions with a file, it helps to what version is in the receiver. You need to tell me what you have installed in yours.
    You can find the correct name of the installed file by using the remote and pressing Menu--->Tools and then highlight "Information". The correct file name will be displayed beside "Version". For example, my S10 has File version CHDS2-11-05-05:03F8CM.
    What file version is installed in your receiver now?

9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by el bandido View Post
    I do not have the s10.07012011 file, but it is probably another file that has been renamed. You can put any name on a file that you want to but it is very difficult to change the file information that the box displays. When you are having problems or questions with a file, it helps to what version is in the receiver. You need to tell me what you have installed in yours.
    You can find the correct name of the installed file by using the remote and pressing Menu--->Tools and then highlight "Information". The correct file name will be displayed beside "Version". For example, my S10 has File version CHDS2-11-05-05:03F8CM.
    What file version is installed in your receiver now?

I just installed the file you had posted about 3 posts back. It works fine for me(one with Europe in the name).

Thanks for all your help.