1. Collapse Details
    Warning About the CONM_C2DS2_America File
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

The CONM_C2DS2_America file was released today and I have had nothing but problems with it. This file bricked my receiver when it was loaded. All it would show was NoCh.
    The rs232 cable loaders that I have will not work on this file so I had to use the LAN connection to load a good file.
    I did get a chance to look at this file by adding some tv channels to it through the LAN. The channels unfroze the box and I could view the menus once I set the video format. Most of the menus were blacked out and there were only four Icons across the top. The file looks like it is unfinished.

"Upgrade by USB" Was the only thing not blacked out because I had an usb stick in the receiver.

Do not load this file unless you want a headache from hell!!!!

This file loaded on a S10 receiver but it did not work much better. At least the S10 did not brick.

The European version of this file was released today too. It has similar issues and it will brick the receiver until some channels are added to it through the LAN. The European version appears to be finished and it does appear to work.

IMO, Stay Away from these two files unless you like to experiment. Be prepared to have your receiver bricked if you load these files!!!
    Remember, All of the cable loaders that I tried will not work on these files for recovery!!!
    These are my experiences with these two files.
    EB
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks el,

Needless to say we won't be posting the files in question here.

click click b00m