Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details
    Guest Guest
    I used this lnbf strictly for linear sats without the plate. On the circular Atlantic sats most channels do scan in with the exception of most on Nss 806 at 40.5w. Great lnbf and I hope Colossus has success with it.

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I reordered an esx 242 lnbf last week and received an e-mail that there may be additional charges for shipping, which I was expecting. I haven't heard a word from them so I sent an e-mail to them which came back immediately and all phone calls tell me that the numbers have been disconnected. I think Galaxy Marketing has gone bust, I hope the $29 I paid doesn't show up on my credit card bill. Damn, have to start looking all over again:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Costactc View Post
    I reordered an esx 242 lnbf last week and received an e-mail that there may be additional charges for shipping, which I was expecting. I haven't heard a word from them so I sent an e-mail to them which came back immediately and all phone calls tell me that the numbers have been disconnected. I think Galaxy Marketing has gone bust, I hope the $29 I paid doesn't show up on my credit card bill. Damn, have to start looking all over again:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Sorry Costa, I never seen this Galaxy M has been gone for at least a few months. I would contact your CC people to let them know.

Someone needs to get that site shutdown so they are not taking any orders.

click click b00m

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am pretty sure I ordered a 6' WSI dish from there a few years ago. I will have to check my contact book and see if I can find any contacts there.
    Portable Comtech 13', Winegard 10', SAMI 7.5', 3 39" Ku dishes one motorized. Scanning 30w-131w

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's the retail division of WSI satellite.
    Portable Comtech 13', Winegard 10', SAMI 7.5', 3 39" Ku dishes one motorized. Scanning 30w-131w

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    WSI is gone as well.

click click b00m

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    when did they fold? I wonder what they did with any remaining stock.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12