Here is a program that was turned on to me by a guy called ACDER awhile back. He wrote a program that allows us Pansat 9200 owners to transfer the recorded files on the hard drive to your computer thus allowing you to empty out your hard drive and gain room for more storage. Once on your computer you can burn to dvd, or whatever. The following is a C&P, (Because I'm too lazy to retype the whole thing :P), of a post I made awhile back on another forum. Some of you might remember......

OK Friends, This is only a start. I have played with this all weekend and this is the results. All credit for the 9200pvr program goes to ACDCER. We all thank him for this program. I am not anywhere near a pro with video files. The first dvd I burnt was while I was working on this project. You can copy all files, HD and SD to your computer. However that said, not all files can be converted to dvd yet. The hi-def files, if in 720p, can be played and edited with videoredo. Higher resolutions can't at this time. I contribute this to the recent format wars between HD dvd and Blu-ray dvd. But who knows? Could be just too early in the game as I have not found a program to convert to dvd yet for HD. Other SD files can be converted and burnt to dvd with convertX. At least this will allow 9200 owners to copy all their recordings to their computer so they can save what they want. Then they can hook the drive back up to the 9200 and reformat with the reciever so they can have their space back as deleting files with the 9200 don't do that. If you just delete files with the reciever it still leaves a tag with the name of the channel which takes up space.

Remember, All Credit Goes to ACDCER for this file!

I wrote a brief set of instructions as the original file did not come with any at all. I enclosed the instructions in the file. Enjoy!

End C&P...

I have used this program alot when I had my desktop computer. That said, the ex got the desktop so I can't play with the program anymore. At least for now. I will try to answer any questions anyone might have. Have a great day!