Hybrid View

1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    So what's wrong with just parking your dish on the sat that you wish to scan and doing it? That's how I've always done it.
    Just like the dish aim tweaker plugin. I found that if you use it and it bumps the dish back and forth searching for the strongest signal.
    It can screw up the rest of the reference counts for the rest of your stored positions. Having you going through and manually peaking signals and storing the new position.
    Or just going into the dish controller and resetting the zero reference.
    I'm all for sending the goto command and letting the dish stop. And then scanning. Crazy, ain't it!
    "evly machine a-have it rimitation"

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ArloG View Post
    So what's wrong with just parking your dish on the sat that you wish to scan and doing it? That's how I've always done it.
    Just like the dish aim tweaker plugin. I found that if you use it and it bumps the dish back and forth searching for the strongest signal.
    It can screw up the rest of the reference counts for the rest of your stored positions. Having you going through and manually peaking signals and storing the new position.
    Or just going into the dish controller and resetting the zero reference.
    I'm all for sending the goto command and letting the dish stop. And then scanning. Crazy, ain't it!
    "evly machine a-have it rimitation"
    TNAP and most other images are designed for Motorized Satellite Systems that are not broken or need of repair.
    Fix your dish system and you will not have these problems!

Now I gotta ask:
    Why are you even bothering to post in this thread? You have berated about the TNAP image not living up to your personal expectations and have berated other images because the channel guide does not equal what a pay satellite receiver has. So why post in this thread? You don't use the TNAP image, you don't like the TNAP image ...etc. Are you bored or just Trolling?